Formed in 1969, Inter-County Nursing Service partners with you and your family members to bring a wide range of health care services into your home. Our staff meets the highest standards of medical professionalism, and combines years of experience with years of caring.
Inter-County Nursing Services’s skilled services are Medicare certified.
With proper care and support, many people recover from illness and maintain better health in the comfort and security of their own home. We offer a full range of home care services, from basic nursing and home health aide care to the most advanced therapies. Our services include:
- Skilled RN& LPN Services
- Home Health Aide services
- I.V. Therapy
- Medication Setups
- Physical/ Occupational Therapy
What are Home Health Services?
Home Health services are those that are medically necessary and ordered by a physician. These are services that enable an individual to receive care at home and decrease the possibility of facility placement. Health services also assist in recovery at home after major hospitalization.
Inter-County Nursing Service offers complete health care services through a comprehensive team effort by patients, families, nurses and physicians. As medical needs change in your life, let Inter-County Nursing Service create a plan of care for you.
Skilled Home Health Services
Skilled Nursing: The goal of Inter-County Nursing Service is to bring each patient to independence in the privacy and security of their home. Registered nurses perform many skilled functions which may include blood draws, wound care and catheter changes. LPN’s also assist with some skilled functions under the supervision of the RN.
- Home I.V. Therapy: Inter-County Nursing Service is comprised of experienced nurses who can provide assistance with IV antibiotics, nutrition and hydration.
- Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy: Available on referral for in home therapies ordered by the physician.
- Enteral/Parenteral: Feeding tubes for nutritional support.
- Ostomy Care: A registered nurse visits the patient to assist and educate on intestinal or urinary ostomy cares.
- Wound Care Management: A registered nurse visits the patient to assist and educate patients with wound and skin care needs, including dressing changes.
Additional Non-Skilled Services
Medication Management: Weekly medication set up by a licensed practical nurse.
Personal Care: Trained home health aides assist with bathing, dressing, meal prep and exercises.